AMALI will make you feel like you just walked out of a high end salon! A chin length bob with chipped ends and a great natural flow. The crown has a slight lift that holds the shagged layers just in place. Ultimate Fit cap; adjustable Velcro tabs for fit.
Color Shown Rooted Champagne
Cap Type HeritageCap; UltimateFit
Bang 4" to 4.5"
Sides 4" to 5"
Weight 3.39oz (96gr)
Hairstyle Bangs, Bob, Layered, Straight
Care and Instructions
CLEANSE & CONDITION
• Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your our Paddle Brush or Our Wide Tooth Comb
• Wet hair completely using cool running water
• Gently lather the hair with a small amount of our Jon Renau Synthetic Shampoo, making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
• Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
• Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
• Spray with our Jon Renau Conditioning Spray (3-5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece. Do not rinse out conditioner
• Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
• Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand. DO NOT blow dry
• For mid-length to long length styles, apply our HD Smooth Detangling Spray, (3-5 pumps) focusing on bottom half of wig or hairpiece. Gently comb through using your Wide Tooth Comb
• We recommend using your fingertips or wig brush/comb for your desired style
• To add texture and definition, use a small amount of our Piece Out Contour Fiber Crème and apply using fingertips
• Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
• Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e. open oven, heater, etc.) Excessive heat can damage the fiber
• We recommend using our HD Smooth Detangling Spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your synthetic wig. This is especially important with a mid-length to long length wig or hairpiece