Bennett is a celebrity around here. She was a mover right out of the gate and remains one of our Top 10 sellers. Many have tried to imitate the Bennett Wig, but she’s the real deal.
Flowing relaxed layers along with soft, wispy bangs.
This long premium 100% EluraBlend synthetic wig gives amazing versatility. Dream length perfect.!
RTW LaceFront for the natural hairline
MonoFusion – Comfort and security…you’ll amaze yourself and all around.
100% Hand-tied premium EluraBlend fiber
Color Shown 12S28
Cap Type RTW LaceFront; MonoFusion
Bang 4" to 4.5"
Crown 7" to 8"
Sides 9" to 11"
Total Length 22"
Weight 4.27 oz (121gr)
Hairstyle Bangs, Layered, Straight
Product Type Hand-tied, Lace Front
Care and Instructions
CLEANSE & CONDITION
• Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your our Paddle Brush or Our Wide Tooth Comb
• Wet hair completely using cool running water
• Gently lather the hair with a small amount of our Jon Renau Synthetic Shampoo, making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
• Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
• Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
• Spray with our Jon Renau Conditioning Spray (3-5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece. Do not rinse out conditioner
• Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
• Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand. DO NOT blow dry
• For mid-length to long length styles, apply our HD Smooth Detangling Spray, (3-5 pumps) focusing on bottom half of wig or hairpiece. Gently comb through using your Wide Tooth Comb
• We recommend using your fingertips or wig brush/comb for your desired style
• To add texture and definition, use a small amount of our Piece Out Contour Fiber Crème and apply using fingertips
• Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
• Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e. open oven, heater, etc.) Excessive heat can damage the fiber
• We recommend using our HD Smooth Detangling Spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your synthetic wig. This is especially important with a mid-length to long length wig or hairpiece