A little bit sassy. A little bit free spirit. A lot of fun. This asymmetrical cut has a long, side-swept fringe to frame the face, and textured movement through the top.
Hand-tied hairline ear to ear
Velvet lined ear tabs
Velvet lined extended nape
Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
Flexlite® synthetic hair
Gabor Luminous colors
Cap Size: Petite/Average
Care and Instructions
CLEANSE & CONDITION
• Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using our Paddle Brush or Our Wide Tooth Comb
• Wet hair completely using cool running water
• Gently lather the hair with a small amount of our HairUWear Shampoo, making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
• Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
• Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
• Spray with our HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler (3-5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece. Do not rinse out conditioner
• Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
• Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand. DO NOT blow dry
• For mid-length to long length styles, apply our HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler, (3-5 pumps) focusing on bottom half of wig or hairpiece. Gently comb through using your Wide Tooth Comb
• We recommend using your fingertips or wig brush/comb for your desired style
• To add texture and definition, use a small amount of our Piece Out Contour Fiber Crème and apply using fingertips
• Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
• Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e. open oven, heater, etc.) Excessive heat can damage the fiber, including hot water.
• Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
• We recommend using our HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler with a wide tooth comb to detangle your synthetic wig. This is especially important with a mid-length to long length wig or hairpiece
• Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
• Any cutting should be done by a professional wig stylist
• We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product